Has pensado....

: : : ―Deberías ver los ojos de Axel ―contesté dándole la espalda mientras caminaba hacia la ventana que (no fue ninguna sorpresa) estaba cubierta por tablas.
«Incluso tú llorarías al ver esos ojos.» : : :

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

I love him

"Dude what the fuck!"
He yelled at me the moment I went into my room. I was so fucking pissed off, and all I could think about was leaving that verry second.
The door to my room slamed against the frame, and suddenly I felt the crude weith of realization sink on my shoulders.
I let myself on the bed and pull my knees up to my chest. Inevitably the tears began to slide dow my cheek to my pillow. I hated him, I hated myself. But the truth was that I still was so fucking in love with him. Couldn't deny it.
"Please... let me in" He said through the door, his voice was soft and sweet I almost felt so confused... but there was no confusion.
I loved him.

The moment I opened the door, he steped in, grab my arms and looked at me directly to my eyes. His mouth was half-open and ready to kiss me, but wouldn't. His breath was warm against my neck, his tongue played with my skin and it felt so dammed good.
I closed my eyes, grabed him by the back of his t-shirt and desperately pulled him closer to me. My body craved for him so bad, and my soul could not imagine living without him.
I love him.

No hay comentarios: